Sunday, May 23, 2010

"What?" and "New Mexico blog life"

What? I have a blog. Welcome back everyone, if you were surprised to see "Spaniel for Two" blast to the top of Wiley's blog list and burst into your eyes, where have you been? You knew one day it would rise again like Lazarus defeating the Phoenix.

This concludes Part I.

Yesterday was my going away party, so many people showed up! It was good of you all to tell Wiley you were there to celebrate his graduation, since the party was at his house. Thanks Wiley!

Psych, congratulations Doctor Wiley, you climbed the veriest peak of academe like Ratatoskr the squirrel gaining the highest branches of the world tree Yggdrasil, to spread what nutshelled messages over Midgard as will only be known when the final sun sets on the eve of Ragnarok.

I'll see you at band practice.

And then I have to go to New Mexico, where as though burying my old Mid Atlantic self I will plant my one surviving cactus and cultivate many more, like the prickly new selves I'll invent to parcel out my sanity like the rationed desert water supply. Needless to say, I'm stoked.

2 comments:

Annika said...

well wishes.

and post more once you get out there. It's a good climate for sentence-making.

Chris Yarrison said...

God I hope so.