Friday, November 20, 2009

best-of-craigslist

Updated!!

One day I'll make it on here. But I haven't posted anything to Craigslist yet besides some really depressing ads for shit like mulching and landscaping. Oh! Which I do quite well! Oh. But it's too late in the season.

Anyway, I'm really pleased with the handful of new posts nominated to the best-of. Hard to say, but "Missed connection with the person who smashed my windshield," "me: intellectually/sexually frustrated; you: unsexy barista - w4m," and "need someone to sit on lap," I found particularly poignant.

I want to respond to these people with some simple and knowing kudos, but I'd feel weird. And the only one nearby is from Baltimore, the charmlessly all-caps "I GOT SOMEONES DEAD GRANDMOTHER IN URN." It's pretty fucked up. If you're someone I care about, please don't make contact with this person.

No comments: